Sometimes, we get inquiries regarding whether we are an "Authorized" dealer. "Authorized" dealers are required to sell watches within the manufacturers' pricing guidelines. Even if a dealer wanted to lower his prices, even if he could manage to cut his costs, there was no way the dealer cost offer a lower sale price due to their status as an "authorized dealer".
We buy our watches through established, legitimate distribution channels. We work very hard to buy them at the lowest possible cost. The result: you get genuine merchandise at exceptionally low prices. All of our watches are genuine and authentic. We do not sell refurbished watches or manufacturer's rejects.
Whether you're shopping with us for the first time or have bought from us in the past, our goal is to make your shopping experience as informative and as easy as possible. In addition to our online services, you can phone and speak to our experienced customer service representatives for more personal and spontaneous assistance. Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share your information.
- Watches are brand new, first quality, with all original parts and authentic.
- Watches have the original manufactures serial numbers intact.
- Watches are not: refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products.
- A warranty is included with every watch. See our warranty section for details.
Since Timepiece.com does not sell our products through the manufacturer pricing guidelines; we cannot give a manufacturer warranty with the product. A manufacturer warranty card may not be issued or may not have an authorized dealer stamp. Every watch sold on our website is serviced through our service center, see our warranty section below for details.
- Every order shipped out of our warehouse is fully insured by UPS or USPS.
- APO or FPO address requires United States Postal Service Shipment (USPS) Option.
- Delivery time via Ground shipping within the US can range from 1 to 6 business days.
- Saturday delivery option is available only within the US.
To price match: Call us: 877-497-1232 or email us: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The product must be the exact same make, model, and color.
- The price considered will be the total price (including shipping charges, handling fees, and other charges that may apply).
- Price-match products are not eligible for additional special offers.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must have the product currently in stock and available for immediate delivery.
- The online merchant must be an established U.S. site, as determined by Timepiece.com. This Price Guarantee does not apply to auction sites.
What's not covered: The watch case, bracelet, straps, crown/stem, crystal/glass, finishes, damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse and damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer's water resistance limits. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty or any implied warranties.
Please note: Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from Timepiece.com.
A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by filling the forum or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You must state on the e-mail the following: your order number, items you want to return, the reason for the RMA, and contact information - primarily e-mail address and/or phone number.
All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
*We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Select items sold on Timepiece may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Timepiece staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact Timepiece.com within five (5) days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections. If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton. We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes Etc. or Postal Annex.